Sound Community Services, INC proudly presents a FREE education-based discussion group for family members of people with opioid use disorder.
- The biology of opiate use, signs of use, overdose & withdrawal
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Understanding urges, cravings, triggers, & relapse
- Family and interpersonal dynamics
- Co-occurring disorders
- Recovery tools that work
- Stress management
- The stage of behavioral change
This group is limited to 20 participants. To pre-register, contact Jason Hyatt, VP: 860-941-7252
To download a copy of the flyer for this support group, click here.